Sunday, January 13, 2008

My Favorite Quotes

I’m quite not sure if this entry even belonged here. I’m supposed to write about my adventures. I have been procastinating the past few days and a slacker such as myself came up with this:
My Favorite Quotes:

When I’m hopeful:
"Keep in mind that letting go isn't the end of the world; it's the beginning of a new life."

When I’m bitchy:
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." -Eleanor Roosevelt
(thanks Eleonor)

When I’m trying to be funny:
“Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.”

When I’m being the chemist geek that I am:
“If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.”

When I’m feeling guilty:
“The best proof of love is trust”. -Joyce Brothers

This is probably the reason why I added the Quote for the Day block on my blog. Just to add something on my Oh-so-boring layout. :)

No comments: