Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I've Been Tagged (again)

I love answering these little questions everytime my sister tags me. It's good that I don't have to reply in video form or anything of that sort.
So here goes:

1. Name one thing you do everyday.
*Shower
-you said it. I don't care if the weather's cold. I just had to shower and wash my hair. Everyday. I even do it twice sometimes. :)

2. Name two things you wish you could learn.
*Sign language
*Programming
-I wanted to learn how computer geniuses come up with those games. I guess I need to learn how to do animation too.

3. Name three things that remind you of your childhood
*Pets
-we had dogs, cats, parrots, other birds, fish... I grew up always having something to care of. I miss my doggies. :(
*My dad listening to his favorite music
-old records (actually CDs) of The Beatles (I know Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band-the entire album, by heart), Abba, Carpenters, Carmen (yes, the opera), and his classical music.
*Our old bedroom
-Since the late 90s, we all moved to our 3rd floor rooms (new annex/wing of our home), which before that, remained uninhabited since we are still using the old rooms. But after heavy rains (every year), the ceilings have finally collapsed, and we were forced to move into the new rooms. :)

4. Name four things you love to eat but rarely do
*Kiwi
-I'm too lazy to remove the skin.
*Crispy Pata
-I'm not allowed to anymore...and besides, the best crispy pata is from home.
*Lasagna
-No oven here.
*Cheesecake
-enough said.

5. Name five things that make you feel good.
*Looking at clouds
*Looking at puppy pictures
*Going to the gym
*Talking to my parents
*My boss saying I did a great job

No comments: