Saturday, December 22, 2007

Long Vacation

My very long vacation is almost up... I have been procatinating, even during holidays hehehe... Spent most of the days sleeping and watching movies and stuff... But I did bum around the beach! Same old Jumeirah Beach. I've had a lot of pictures, but since I've gotten tired of the same old beach, I just didn't take any more pictures, as I have always frequented the same beach every so often. :)
So the other day, I went with my best pal to Ibn Battuta Mall. It was the first time I have been to this mall, and we have a Mikyajy shop here too, so I did a few inspections as well (work and leisure sure can mix!).
They have different areas, inspired by the places the person this mall was named after. Apprently, he was a traveller... So inside the mall they have China, Persia, Egypt, India Courts.
I especially loved the design and architecture on the Persia side:
nice!

I think I can add this to one of my favorite places!But it is too far from my place and we have to drive at least 45 minutes (without traffic) to get to this place. But it can take around 30 minutes if you're driving at 120 kmph, which we always do. hehehe... Hey, this is Dubai, everybody drives fast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You driving yet?
Maybe, its' the best time for you to learn???!!!!

Valerie said...

ayaw ni daddy :(