Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My Birth Month

I got this Meme from my sister's blog and she tagged me to post the same.
I will be turning another year older next month (on the 3rd to be exact) so I guess this is a reminder for me that I am getting old! (thanks a lot sis! haha)

JANUARY: Stubborn and hard-hearted. Ambitious and serious. Loves to teach and be taught. Always looking at people’s flaws and weaknesses (Val-in a constructive way!). Likes to criticize. Hardworking and productive. Smart, neat and organized. Sensitive and has deep thoughts. Knows how to make others happy. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Rather reserved (depends on the meaning though). Highly attentive. Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds. Romantic but has difficulties expressing love. Loves children (only the cute ones! lol). Loyal. Has great social abilities yet easily jealous. Very stubborn and money cautious.

Ok, so MOST of the things written here is so true. But I am not prone to colds... and I am not money cautious :) And if I can make LOYAL even more highlighted, I would! :)

Hey you can copy this meme too... see here.

1 comment:

Vilma Bergstrom said...

Glad to see you did this.
Rather reserved? Hmmm.