Friday, November 23, 2007

Food trip no. 3

(Panginggit kay Dad)
For my third food trip, I decided to have the family favorite: Pizza!

For the first pizza, I was reading this article on Yahoo about traditional pizzas. So I went to this pizzzeria over lunch just to have a non fast food chain pizza. The restaurant is called La Paesanna Pizzeria. The place is cozy, two blocks away from my office building. Looks Italian, with a pinay waitress and Arabic chef :)
I started off with some bread (pizza crust) with some preserved black olives and olives in tomato, and some chili oil. For 28 dirhams (pizza only), it's not too bad. But I had the half for take out, I think it's supposed to be good for two. Not bad, but needs to have more cheese.


The 2nd pizza I had was from last week. My officemate and I are supposed to go to the gym that evening, but we cannot grab a cab for an hour already so we decided (well, he did) to eat at the nearby Papa John's instead :)
For 60 dirhams, we had grilled chicken salad, fried chcken breast fillets, sodas and medium pizza (I chose the Little Italy kind, which had all meat, mushrooms and black olives). It is so good!
We didn't have leftovers...
So much for dieting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yummy!