Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My Four Things

I got this idea from my sister's blog where she passed me this meme to list down four things that I have or love...

4 Places I’ve Lived
Kalookan City, Philippines
West Orange, New Jersey
Gardiner, New York
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

4 Jobs I’ve Had
Sheep feeder (well what do you call someone who feeds sheep???)/Honey Farm helper
Laboratory Analyst
Color Chemist
Quality Assurance Coordinator

4 Jobs I Wish I had
Film maker or theater (musical) actress
Coffeeshop cum bar owner :) (planned to actually fulfill this)
Make up artist (in training)
Veterinarian

4 Places I’ve Holidayed
Everyday is a holiday for me!


4 Favorite Foods
MY lasagna
Pizza
Fried Chicken (forever!)
Ginataang hipon or grilled squid (I need to have a seafood entry)
(I should make this into 10 things, not just 4)

4 Places I’d Rather Be
At home with mommy and daddy :(
In Maldives
Singing or dancing on a stage (videoke only)
In a historical place that I would actually go to in the future (like Greece or Egypt)

4 Bloggers Id like to Pass this Meme to
My cousin Emmy (who had a blog)
My niece Nikka (also starting a blog)
Just anybody who is fun :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for ding th ememe- always great to find out things about you. Forgot that you did live with me at the Honey Farm for a while.