Monday, November 5, 2007

I want to do this!

My friend and I watched the Esprit fashion show, which I thought was an ordinary show with skinny, tall models (male models to be exact hehehe) walking on the runway…I was wrong!

There were male models alright.

But the catwalk is not on a typical stage… it is vertical!

So there I am as I watched in awe and wondered if I can do that… out of all the daring things out there, I think rapelling (if I had spelled it correctly) could be more fun and less scary (I hope). Well, compared to bunjee jumping (no way!), sky diving (even more!) or rock climbing, I think rapelling is safer (I really do hope so!). But on the Esprit thing, rapelling is done face first!

Hmmm… I think I’ll opt for the traditional, butt-first kind.



Pretty cool huh?

No comments: