Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My Grandson

Yes, I am thirty with a granchild. Grandchildren, actually. I have two grandsons from my two of my eldest nephew and niece. I am featuring this cute little baby boy because he is the latest addition to the family (sorry to the other kids, I'll feature you later). :)
His name is Ajdin, son of my niece Lennie, who is the eldest of all my nieces (she's almost my age so...), and the eldest of my eldest brother Gil (who is 18 years older than me).
They all live in the States and I only get updates of this cute little baby thru emails...

But isn't he a darling? Honestly, his cute little face makes me smile.
Always.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He came to visit me, along with his mom and grandma last Sunday. He is so cute and such a delight, especially when he smiles AT you and know that he is smiling solely AT you.
He ate Hopia Ube from Engbeetin, which I had bought from a Filipino store in Iowa. He wanted Adobo Flavored Cracker Nuts, too but he only has 2 teeth- he needs at least 6 to enjoy the nuts. :)
What else did we do? We went to the mall, Ate M treated us to chicken teriyaki (Mary's facorite at the Food Court and Lennie and Cammie liked it, too.), shopped at the Children's Place for some pans and leggings for Mary and Cammie, shopped at The Disney Store, had some Starbucks macchiato for Len, Non-fat Chai for me, hot chocolate for Cammie and Mary (which was too chocolatey, they said.)
Had a great time catching up back at our house where Mary and Cammie played DDR while we set up Lennie with a Blogger account - her new blog. Lennie also got to see Mama Mer and Lolo via skype.

Valerie said...

inggit naman ako... :(

Anonymous said...

cute naman ng pamangkin namin..
nasa lahi talaga..

Lola Val!!
Hehehe..