Friday, November 23, 2007

Three Things

I decided to continue the things list from my sister’s blog since I wanted to share my three things…

3 things I wish I could do but couldn’t
-rap
-speak Arabic
-do extreme sports

3 things that make me smile
-my nephews' and nieces' pictures (they're just so cute!)
-Dubai Festival City
-some cute guy...
3 things that make me laugh
-Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller movies
-being with gay people (they just crack me up)
-Pugad Baboy books

3 things that make me cry
-being emotionally hurt by stupid people
-sappy, love stories…sigh…
-weddings (doesn’t matter who is getting married, I just cry during the vows and stuff)

3 things that scare me
-scary movies
-death
-Love :)

3 things that I love
-God and my existence
-My family
-My passion for fine things :)

3 things that I like doing
-Yoga and meditation
-reading or travelling
-just being myself

3 things that I hate
-people talking bad about me
-war and fear
-the ability to hate

3 things that I don’t understand
-Arabic
-Love
-the connection of everything and everyone in this world

3 things on my desk
What? Three things???
-my camera, iPod
-office stuff like PC, phone, stuff…
-cosmetics samples (a lot of them for approvals)
-my nephews’ and nieces’ pictures
Wait, these are four things… hehehe

3 things I’m doing right now
-listening to my iPod
-drinking a banana, mango, strawberry smoothie
-checking some latest liquid foundation samples that I had to approve first thing next week (but is too lazy to do, oops)

3 things I want to do before I die
-have a happily married life with kids (2 is ok), as my niece Mary puts it, "to make babies"…
-go and live somewhere abroad (wait, I am already doing that…)
-travel with my husband (what husband???) to places we both like to see (in the future, that is) and things we like to do (like that rappelling thing)

3 things I can do
-whistle to the tune of ANY song
-touch the floor with both hands without knees bending
-do the fish face (with lips and all)

3 things that I like to listen to
-Old school music (like Supersonic)
-80s music
-anything that I can actually sing

3 things I would never want to listen to
-people fighting about stupid nonsense things
-Tagalog novelty songs
-that laugh part in the end of Michael Jackson's song Thriller... i still feel scared :)

3 things I would like to learn
-speak Arabic or French
-skiing
-how to make souffle

3 foods that I love
I’ve done this on the four things and still lack some… so I’ll just add these three
-Shawarma (but not the mutton kind)
-Cheesecake (omg!)
-chocolate (or chocolate drink)

3 beverages I drink regularly
-cold bottled water
-Diet coke or diet pepsi
-coffee

3 TV shows I watched as a kid
-Punky Brewster
-The Cosby Show and The Golden Girls
-all those cartoons

3 Books I've last read
-The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
-The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
-Like the Flowing River by Paulo Coehlo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound awesome gal but I could not help notice and comment on one of the three things you regularly drink. The Diet thingy. mmm... since you love your passion for the fine things, those things have Aspartame which is a silent slow killer especially on a regular bases. You can ivestigate into it.

Wish you the best :)

Valerie said...

thank you for this comment. I do know about the aspartame thing and the effects. It can also cause memory loss, based on some studies. It's not like I am addicted to diet soda, but i just preffer the diet variety compared to regular because here in Dubai, the regular ones just taste really bland. But thanks for the concern and for reminding me. :)